Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My favorite place~ my Patio......

The other side of it:

A little bamboo screen for privacy. I love to add little elements of whimsy, like the windchimes hanging from the Jhoola. They make a pretty sound when the Jhoola is swinging!

There is something very artistic and meditative about the Plumeria / Frangipani / Lei plant. I feel like dedicating an entire blog to this nature's creation!


Beautiful in a state of Nirvana (def.:~ freedom from the endless cycle of personal reincarnations, with their consequent suffering, as a result of the extinction of individual passion, hatred, and delusion):

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures...my favorite one is the one with the flowers on the floor, next to the pot in the patio....the background color, dark and light shades come together in a really beautiful way! Nice photography.
Hungry for more :)

Sangeeta said...

Thanks Shruti! That one is one of my favorites too... thanks for ur comments:-)

Sandy said...

You have a beautiful home! :)

Sangeeta said...

Thanks Sandy!