Monday, August 17, 2009

I have a ceramic fixation...

Everytime I go anywhere, I seek another item made of ceramic to add to my burgeoning collection (hubby just doesnt get it! It occupies too much space.....It costs too much....Why do we need it?....You dont even use the ones you already have....blah....blah....).

It is not the fine china that i seek. Give me the most colorful/almost kitschy/the cheaper the better/the one with the unusual shape - kind to add to my collection.

If you can mix and match them, their value goes even higher for me! If they come with a lid, thats exceptional value!!

Most of my prized possesions come from the local bazaars. For Pune, this would mean Tulsibaug and the likes.
Check out these priceless masterpieces....


3 comments:

ayura said...

the ceramic fixation is a nice art....i loved your collection
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Sangeeta said...

Thanks ayura. Glad you liked my collection :-)

VaiDHei ChiTLanGiA said...

wonder fulll
even i a bif fan of it.....